Accessibility help – contact us
Accessibility is very important to us. If you have any problems using this site or have any suggestions, feedback or questions, please let us know by using our feedback form or contact us.
AEDDR is committed to providing an accessible website to the widest possible audience.
• The website is designed to display on all commonly used Internet browsers.
• The site has been designed to work effectively with accessibility hardware and/or software.
• To accommodate a range of connection speeds, page sizes have been kept to a minimum.
• Our web pages are scalable to accommodate various common screen resolutions.
• The site offers simple text resizing via the header.
• Print style sheets are provided to make printed pages clear and free from unnecessary material.
• Links are friendly urls and have meaningful link text which can be read by screen readers.
• Images on this site have meaningful alternative ‘alt’ tags which can be read by screen readers.
• All navigation on this site is fully accessible without Javascipt, Cascading Style Sheets or graphical images. The navigation is accessible to screen readers.
This website has a limited number of documents that cannot be provided in HTML format. To assist users to download and share web content, some documents are available in Portable Document Format (PDF).
For downloadable documents, an icon appears alongside the document link to indicate the file type and size.
If you have difficulty accessing a document on our site we will endeavor to provide it to you in format that meets your needs, please contact us.
Portable Document Format (PDF)
These files contain both text and images. A PDF file always ends in .pdf.
You need a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader to read and access the information contained within PDF files. If you do not have a PDF reader you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free PDF reader.
If you have difficulty accessing a database or other service on our site we will endeavor to assist, please contact us
Last Updated: 31/5/2012